CHTF believes that individuals should have the opportunity to receive services and support in their communities, regardless of the complexity of their condition, the severity of their condition, the severity of their disabilities, or the challenges of their behaviors.
OUR Values and Commitments:
- We are committed to our consumers, employees, Local Management Entity, and community. Only by satisfying their needs and aspirations will we, CHTF, be known for making a difference.
- We are committed to providing behavioral health care with a strict adherence to “The Best Practice Standards” and offering a full array of training options for all staff.
- We are committed to quality – in the client we serve, in the services we offer, in all of our work. Our goal is to be not necessarily the biggest, but the best.
- We are committed to innovation, not to be different but to add value. We believe that within the parameters of everything we do, there is always a better way to do it.
- We are committed to being human, to being open, honest, friendly, sincere, and concerned. We believe our results are directly connected to our attitudes toward our consumers and their families, our community partners.
- We are committed to our State agencies, as valued partners, to relationships that endure on the basis of mutual fairness and contributions.
- We are committed to the long view: sound financial policies without compromise and continuing reinvestment in the company, policies that protect the future, as well as our ability to grow and serve as many citizens in North Carolina as possible.
- We are committed to make CHTF an even-better place to work. Our objectives are respect for cultural diversity of the individual, equal opportunity for growth, and above-average rewards based on merit.
- We are committed to the concept of corporate social responsibility, which begins with good citizenship in the communities where we work.
- We are committed to the pursuit of these standards and goals because we believe they are intrinsically right. They also happen to be the basis for good quality behavioral healthcare services.